The Kashi Vishweshwar temple has the most impressive architecture one comes across amongst 17th-18th century temples. This is very old temple of Lord Shiva, the main feature of this temple is the nandi made by the same stone from which the idol of Mahaganapati was made, & this Nandi was decorated by the garlands & other jewellery, also there is a pendol made by stone & on which the design is very beautiful. It was built in 1735 by Shripatrao Pant Pratinidhi. The temple plan measures 50 feet in length and 20 feet in breadth and is built in basalt stone. Just before the entrance is the Nandi mandapa with this exquisitely carved dome. All the domes have figurines of deities moulded in stucco over a basic brickwork. The temple walls (mandovara) are segmented horizontally and are vertically corrugated. The pillars of the temple are also layered as per the traditional temple designs. The garbhagriha itself is square shaped and houses this beautiful Shivalinga. There is also a huge nagada which provided a signal for the local villagers of events like arti or even the rising levels of the rivers that flowed alongside. The Kashi Vishweshwara temple also witnesses the crossing of rivers Krishna and Venna flowing perpendicular to each other.
Regular buses from Swargate ST Stand. The nearest railway station & airport are however at Pune.