- Client - Jari Silomaki Photography, Finland
- November 2018
- Location - Mumbai, India
A week-long shooting for an International Photo-Documentary at the exclusive, glitzy and glamorous locations in Mumbai!
....Malabar Hill, Juhu, Andheri, Vile Parle, Bandra, Worli, Colaba, Mahalaxmi, Breach Candy, Cuffe Parade, Kharghar and more...
For this Shoot: Research, Locations and Line Production (Fixing)
Filmapia organised the entire Line Production for this shooting at Mumbai which comprised of the following elements
- Acute Research over 2 months to find the right rich and famous people according to the theme of the documentary.
- Liasing with each profile over weeks, meeting them to discuss the project and understanding perspectives.
- Making appointments for the final interview and photography sessions
- Acting as translators during the photography and interview sessions
- Recce of all places in Mumbai to depict a demography of the rich side of Mumbai. Showing the glitz and glamour of Mumbai, in terms of places where rich people hangout, their lifestyles, cars etc
- Production support for the international crew
- Accommodation for the crew
- Organising all transport for the week
- Food arrangements