- Client - Jari Silomaki Photography, Finland
- November 2018
- Location - Mumbai, India
A week-long shooting for an International Photo-Documentary at the exclusive, glitzy and glamorous locations in Mumbai!
....Malabar Hill, Juhu, Andheri, Vile Parle, Bandra, Worli, Colaba, Mahalaxmi, Breach Candy, Cuffe Parade, Kharghar and more...
For this Shoot: Research, Locations and Line Production (Fixing)
Filmapia organised the entire Line Production for this shooting at Mumbai which comprised of the following elements
- Acute Research over 2 months to find the right rich and famous people according to the theme of the documentary.
- Liaising with each profile over weeks, meeting them to discuss the project and understanding perspectives.
- Making appointments for the final interview and photography sessions
- Acting as translators during the photography and interview sessions
- Recce of all places in Mumbai to depict demography of the rich side of Mumbai. Showing the glitz and glamour of Mumbai, in terms of places where rich people hang out, their lifestyles, cars etc
- Production support for the international crew
- Accommodation for the crew
- Organising all transport for the week
- Food arrangements