Here's a pretty picture wafting out of the rocks of Gabbar's Land Ramanagaram!
Filmapia Locations and Line Production for MTV India's first episode of #JockeyWomanPortraits, featuring @Ankita Kumar (MonkeyInc)
For this Shoot: Research, Locations and Line Production (Fixing)
Filmapia organised the entire Line Production for this shooting at Ramanagaram (40 km from Bangalore) which comprised of the following elements
- Location scouting according to the client's brief
- Recce visits across Ramanagaram to various locations in the region, interacting with villagers, panchayats, private and public locations.
- Permissions from the local authorities in Ramanagaram
- Police permissions, Panchayat permissions
- Light, Grips, Sound equipment hire from Bangalore
- Props sourcing and creation
- Makeup and Hair stylists from Bangalore
- Production support for the featured artist from Bangalore
- Caravan hire from Bangalore
- Accommodation for the crew
- Organising all transport from Bangalore airport to Bangalore airport
- Food arrangements on the shooting site
- Crowd management of the villagers during shoots
- Production support across various locations spanning a 20 km radius of villages
This was an adrenaline-filled shoot, especially since the entire shooting for 2 days was done in a spate of urgency. Thankfully it was a super successful one!