- Client - Jari Silomaki Photography, Finland
- May 2019
- Location - Shanghai, China
A week-long shoot for an International Photo-Documentary featuring the #MoversAndShakers in Shanghai against the backdrop of the exclusive, glitzy and glamorous locations of this stunning city.
For this Shoot: Research, Locations and Line Production (Fixing)
Filmapia organised the entire Line Production for this shooting at Shanghai which comprised of the following elements
- Acute Research over 2 months to find the right rich and famous people according to the theme of the documentary.
- Liaising with each profile over weeks, meeting them to discuss the project and understanding perspectives.
- Making appointments for the final interview and photography sessions
- Acting as translators during the photography and interview sessions
- Recce of all places in Shanghai to depict demography of the rich side of the city. Showing the glitz and glamour of Shanghai, in terms of places where rich people hang out, their lifestyles, cars etc
- Production support for the international crew
- Accommodation for the crew
- Organising all transport for the week
- Food arrangements