For this Shoot - Line Production
Filmapia organized the entire Line Production for this 3-day shoot with a variety of elements thrown in
- Innumerable recces to the location for multiple discussions
- Constructing a huge set at the location. Quite a herculean effort this was, with the light and art teams refusing to see eye-to-eye
- Managing the Kabaddi players, their timings, their wardrobe, makeup, readiness!!
- Enormous amount of equipment plus special equipment hired
- In-between call sheets requested and managed by vendors to align with the very tight schedules of the Kabaddi players
- RTPCR tests for the entire crew
- Exceptionally difficult handling of crew on the set, but managed to complete on time
- Working against bad weather, rains where food tents were blown away and the biting cold during the night shoot
- All in all, a shoot that wont be forgotten in a hurry!