- "Look Good" Commercial - "Khakhi Essentials for a Road Trip"
- Client - Myntra
- Location - Bangalore
- Dec 2014
For this Shoot: Research, Locations and Line Production (Fixing)
Filmapia organised the entire Line Production for this shooting at Bangalore, near Nandi Hills which comprised of the following elements
- Location scouting according to the client's brief, which was unique since we had to find locations similar or complementary in colour to the clothes planned for the models
- Recce visits to multiple locations in the Nandi Hills region, photography and interaction with the locals, supervisors of private and public locations.
- Permissions from the local authorities in the Nandi Hills jurisdiction.
- Police permissions, Commissioner and local
- Arranging barter deals with one of the upcoming resorts in the area
- Arranging police security for shooting on the highways
- Props sourcing and creation
- Food arrangements on/off the shooting site
- Crowd management of the villagers during shoots
- Production support across various locations
This was Filmapia's second Line Production shoot, a lot of learning and fun along the way!