- "Shell" TV Commercial - Line Producer and Location Manager
- Client - Tafreeh Studios
- Bangalore, Alleppey - December 2020
- Ad Link - https://youtu.be/WPa2Gz2Hfb8
For this Shoot: Line Production, Location Scouting and Management
- 20 days of planning and 10 days of execution
- Identifying this type of truck and booking it for 10 days. Ensuring seamless movement between Kerala and Bangalore, in Art and Logistics.
- Changing Art teams at midnight prior to the shoot. New Art during the freezing December night and the phenomenal challenges that went with it.
- Dropping planned locations and improvising new locations with immediate recces. Permissions, collaboration all on the fly
- Hiring a Himalayan bike, cars and jeeps - transforming their look
- Covid protocols, Shell protocols, Airport protocols, Road protocols for trucks, Police protocols
- Heavy-duty equipment and logistics in both the cities for a massive crew from Mumbai, Bangalore and Kerala.
FUN FACT - We filmed a Sunrise shot with the truck. When we returned for a Sunset shot a few hours later, the road had disappeared. It was all dug up by the municipality. Took the entire film team by shock. Then more improvisation!